"CONFIDE" is more than a collection of sounds – it's a musical journey that captures the true essence of Garage's deep, emotional sound. With a focus on emotive grooves and soulful melodies, this pack is the ultimate tool for producers creating classic 2-step or pushing the boundaries of future garage. "CONFIDE" features expertly crafted loops and samples, making it easy to infuse your productions with the same soul and groove that characterizes the UK Garage sound.
As a bonus, the "CONFIDE" pack also includes MIDI files for melodies, an Ableton Live drum rack, and 10 drum loops, giving you even more flexibility to customize and create your own unique sound. This sample pack will transport you to the heart of the underground Garage scene, with its irresistible rhythms and captivating melodies designed to keep your listeners hooked. Get ready to take your productions to the next level with "CONFIDE".
Listen to a selection of the sounds included inside the full library.
Atmo Loops 25
Bass Loops 25
Bass One Shots 26
Drum Loops 25
Foley Fxs 27
Melodic Combi Loops 25
Open Hihats 13
Stripped Drum Loops 25
Synth Loops 25
Synth One Shots 33
Top Loops 25
Drum Loops 10
Ableton Live Drum Rack
MIDI Filess 25
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Are these samples royalty and copyright free?
Yes! 100% Royalty-free for use in your musical productions.
Are these samples mix-ready?
Yes! All of the samples have been cleaned up, edited and mixed to immediately sound good in your DAW.
What genres can I use these samples for?
Our samples suitable for any bass music genre: Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Grime, Trap etc.
How To Use Our Sample Packs
OK, you’ve downloaded the package. Now it’s time to make some new music!
1. Unzip the package (ZIP/RAR file). We recommend using WinRAR (Windows) or Keka (Mac) for that purpose. Both are free.
2. Place the sample pack into your samples folder, so you can find it in your DAW’s browser. It might take some time before it appears there.
3. Now you can simply drag and drop our samples into your project or sampler.
How To Install Ableton Live Drum Racks
1. Make sure you have the latest Ableton Live version installed
2. Download the archive with racks
3. Unzip it
4. Double click the .alp file
5. Select the destination for it (for example your Desktop)
6. Locate the created Ableton Live project file (eg: GS_IRIS_Drum Rack)
7. Open it
8. Enjoy :)
PS. You can save the drum rack to your folder of choice for quick access.